1. Information We Collect
When you open and/or use our Website, we receive and collect certain information, including information about you. The information that we receive and collect depends in part on what you do when you use our Website, and falls generally into one of two categories. Some of this information is information you submit, and other information is collected automatically when you access, e.g., when you open and/or use our Website.
Information You Submit
Some of the information you may submit to use the Website is personal information. Personal Information means all data and/or information that identifies you. Examples of Personal Information we may collect include your name, gender, telephone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, and internet protocol (IP) address. We use Personal information to allow you to use services available through our Website, including generating recommendations for coverage and processing insurance applications. By submitting Personal Information to us, you consent to our receiving and collecting this information.
Automatically Collected Information
Every time you access our Website, some non-personal information is automatically collected from you to enhance your experience with our Website as well as to improve the design and content our Website.
2. Information Collected During Your E-Mail Communications with Us
During or related to your accessing the Website, you may send an e-mail or other electronic communication to us. When you send an e-mail or other electronic communication to us, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive reply communications from us or our providers electronically. We may retain the content of the e-mail or other electronic communication, your e-mail address or other identifier, and our response in order to better service your needs or for legal and regulatory reasons.
We respect the privacy of children and encourage all parents to supervise their children’s computer usage. We do not knowingly collect or retain personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. Our Website is intended for users that are at least 18 years of age, and we do not authorize or approve of use of the Website by anyone under 18 years of age. Furthermore, we advise anyone who opens, uses, or otherwise accesses our Website under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, not to disclose or provide any personal information with our Website. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at 847 424 1317. We will delete such information from our storage within a reasonable time. If you want more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protect Act (COPPA) we encourage you to visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security/children’s-privacy.
4. Third Party Websites Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are not part of our Website. We do not make any representations or warranties regarding third-party websites. We are not responsible for any losses or damages in connection with the information, security, privacy practices, availability, content or accuracy of materials of such third-party websites. Additionally, third-party websites might have privacy and/or security policies different from us and may provide less privacy and/or security than our Website. Please review the privacy and security policies of all third-party websites before you share any personal information.
5. Information Shared With Third Parties
We may share your information with other authorized parties that we work with to provide you with coverage and benefits. We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We will only share your information as allowed by law; if the law requires that we secure your authorization prior to using or sharing your information, we will do so.
6. Other Uses or Sharing of Your Information
• In response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable law;
• To comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities;
• To protect our rights or property, protect our legitimate business interests, to enforce the provisions of our terms or policies, in cases of customer fraud/disputes, and/or to prevent harm to you or others;
• To protect or defend us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent company and any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and partners, in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
• As permitted or required by law or as authorized by you.
7. Security and Storage
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We adhere to accepted industry security standards that are designed to protect any non-public personal information collected by our Website against accidental use, access, or disclosure. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we collect, process, and maintain.
The technology we use is specifically designed for web servers. All of your Personal Information resides in the United States of America in a secure database behind a firewall where it cannot be accessed without proper authentication. Information collected by our Website is protected by Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology, a leading security protocol for data transfer on the Internet. Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology encrypts your Personal Information as well as your health history if it is transmitted over the Internet. In addition, we periodically subject our Website to simulated intrusion tests and have developed comprehensive disaster recovery plans.
We are aware and shall fully comply, and shall ensure compliance by our employees and subcontractors (as applicable), with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Please remember that no method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We also do not guarantee the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions via the Internet due to potentially unsafe computers or links. This could result in data becoming lost or intercepted during transmission. Please use good judgment before deciding to send information via the Internet.
We comply with the laws and regulations related to both the length of time that we retain your electronic Personal Information and its proper destruction.
8. Stopping Collection of Information
If you would like us to delete information that you submit, please contact us at 856-845-9020 and we will respond in a reasonable time.
9. Your Role in Protecting Your Personal Information
You have a role in helping us by safeguarding your personal information from others. For useful information for how to help protect your personal information, please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s websites (www.ftc.gov, www.ftc.gov/idtheft, and www.onguardonline.gov). Please be aware that you can also opt to protect your personal information by not volunteering it.
10. Persons Using this Website Outside the United States
If you reside outside the United States., any information you provide to us by accessing our Website or otherwise will be transferred from your country into the United States. If you do not want your personal information to leave your country, do not provide the information to us. By providing information, including personal information, to us, you explicitly consent to the transfer of your information to the U.S.
13. Questions or Comments
Zeisloft Trucking would like to welcome our new Safety Director, Alan Mashaw. Alan was a long time employee for UPS and brings over 30 years of experiences in safety and logistics.… https://t.co/ROF2fAKZPh
Uncle Gus Holding it down! #Zeisloft #zeislofttruckingllc #DedicatedServiceSince1963 @ Zeisloft Trucking LLC https://t.co/vec91p2Wqv